We provide a range a services from software, to consultancy, support and training. Our services deliver quick business value and can be customised and tailored to your needs. We are experts in model driven architectures.
BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio & HoriZZon
- We offer world-class Enterprise Architecture Modelling software as a certified BiZZdesign partner and reseller
- We offer a range of software add-ins and we deliver your specific configuration requirements
Other Software & Tools
- We also have experience and knowledge of many other EA product suites
- We specialise at integrating these tools into your architecture management capability
We offer range of consulting, resourcing and accelerator services to enhance and augment your internal capability.
- EA Capability Start-up
- Capability Modelling & Maturity
- EA / Solution Architecture Consulting
- Strategies & Roadmaps
- Architecture Model Configuration
- Architecture as a Service
- Managed Services
- Architecture Standards Training
- Architecture Software Training
- Mentoring and Guidance
Tailored to suit your business requirements.
We provide services aimed at enabling you to upskill & self-serve.
World-class software and innovative architecture add-ons.
Supported software and with regular release schedules.
Our BiZZdesign Software Add-Ons
Edifit Document Coach
Advanced Word and PowerPoint DOCUMENT Generation
Intuitive User Interfaces
Generate New Documents
Update Existing Documents
Custom Word Styles & Templates
JIRA & Confluence integration
Download Projects, Boards and Issues
Create Backlog Items
Publish architectures to Confluence Spaces using intuitive user interfaces
Download or Provision Azure Resource Groups & Services
De-Duplicate Architecture Artifacts
Merge Model Packages
Download & Upload SharePoint Lists
Advanced Model Artifact Exchange between Model Packages
& Modelling Tools
Our services are available to public sector organisations via G-Cloud and the Digital Outcomes and Specialists frameworks.
We are security assured via the IASME scheme. Cyber Essentials is a Government backed scheme which focuses on technical controls, designed to guard against the most common internet based cyber security threats. It allows organisations of all sizes to demonstrate their commitment to cyber security.